Notes for Contributors
As part of the submission process, author(s) are required to check that their submissions comply with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to the author(s) that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been previously published, nor is it currently being considered for publication in another journal or any other forms of publication.
- The manuscript is formatted and referenced in accordance with the manuscript guidelines (see following).
- Author(s) are required to obtain necessary permission for reproduction of any figures, tables or extracts from other copyrighted sources
- Types of Manuscript: The journal accepts manuscripts in the forms of research papers, theoretical papers, design project reviews, exhibition reviews, and book reviews.
- Length of Manuscript: Research papers and theoretical papers should be between 4000-6000 words. Project reviews, exhibition reviews and book reviews should be between 2000-3000 words.
- Abstract: Manuscript should include an abstract of up to 200 words and up to five keywords.
- Layout and Style: Manuscript should be submitted in Microsoft Word document file format (.docx). Manuscript should be typed double-spaced, on A4 portrait document settings, left justified, with no special formatting.
- Title Page: The Title Page should contain the title of the manuscript, the name(s) of the author(s), the affiliation(s) of the author(s,) as well as the address and email of the corresponding author, and submitted as a separate file.
- References: References should be listed at the end of the document rather than as footnotes. The manuscript should adhere to the APA referencing system.
- Figures and Tables: All figures and tables should be included in the body text of the manuscript. When a manuscript is accepted for publication, the author(s) are required to supply all figures as separate .jpg files at 300 dpi. Tables should be presented as editable texts rather than as images.
- Anonymity: Author(s) are responsible to ensure that the manuscript does not contain any identification of the author(s), except on the Title Page.
- Submission: Manuscript should be submitted through the journal submission portal. Author(s) are required to log into the journal website to submit the manuscripts.
- Please use the following templates to prepare your submission files:
Interiority Manuscript Template
Interiority Title Page Template
Peer Review Process
- Initial Review: The editor evaluates the submitted manuscript to determine if the content is suitable for the journal. Manuscripts with contents that are not suitable for the journal will be returned immediately to the author(s).
- Peer Review: Submitted manuscripts that have passed the initial review are subjected to double-blind review, where both authors and reviewers remain anonymous during the review process. A minimum of two reviewers are assigned to evaluate and provide the recommendation for a manuscript.
- Decision: The editor makes the final decision on the acceptability of a manuscript based on the comments and recommendation of the reviewers.